Saturday, January 1, 2011

#151

I recently received my certificate for completing the California Heritage Trout Challenge. Of the individuals to complete the challenge, I am number 151.


The species I submitted for the CHTC, all in their native watersheds, were:
  • Kern River Rainbow
  • Little Kern Golden
  • California Golden
  • Lahontan Cutthroat
  • Goose Lake Redband
  • Warner Lakes Redband
I also caught the McCloud River Redband, but I will save that one in case I catch the remaining species in the challenge.

This certificate will look nice with my Wyoming Cuttslam certificate.



The species I submitted for the Wyoming Cuttslam, all in their native watersheds, were:
  • Yellowstone Cutthroat
  • Bear River (Bonneville) Cutthroat
  • Snake River Cutthroat
  • Colorado River Cutthroat
Also hanging with the two official certificates will be my "unofficial", self-created, Colorado Cuttslam.


The three native species from Colorado, all in their native watersheds:
  • Greenback Cutthroat
  • Colorado River Cutthroat
  • Rio Grande Cutthroat
Happy New Year and here's hoping 2011 brings a Wyoming and Colorado Cuttslam for my son.

Chris

5 comments:

Wolfy said...

Love your blog and photos, Chris - here's to a great 2011

Michael Agneta said...

Congrats on the achievement. Following along through your blog has been quite an eye opener on species I never knew existed. Thank you for that.

Chris S. said...

Thanks for the complements guys and the offer always stands. Anytime you want to visit WV, I would love to show you some of my favorite waters.

Chris

Keith Greenwell said...

Congratulations on your accomplishments. Hopefully you'll be able to get your son the CO and WY cuttslams this summer. I love your self-created Colorado Cuttslam certificate. Nicely done on both the catching and the displays.

Anonymous said...

Congrats man! That is REALLY cooooool! :)